Public Educational Materials
Educating the public regarding Doberman Pinschers takes all of us. Below are links to official DPCA brochures, posters and other literature regarding our breed. These materials are available to clubs and individuals for one-on-one educational efforts, or for distribution at events like Dog Shows or Meet the Breeds. As always, if you would like to leverage any of our content for your own Website, please contact us for permission.
Click here for photos of previous Meet the Breed booths. Do you have photos of your club's Meet the Breed presentation? Send them in to the webmaster.
The file size of some of these items are very large - please be patient for the download to be complete.
When you click on the link, you will start the download process. A "zip" file will be downloaded, so you will need appropriate software that can unzip the file(s).
1. "Always Faithful" poster that can either be printed as a handout or blown up as a poster for a Meet the Breed booth
2a. Color Brochure that works as a stand-alone or in conjunction with the other toolkit contents
3a. The Did You Know handout provides quick facts regarding the breed at a glance
3b. Did You Know poster #2 - a pictorial of Doberman attributes
4. A booklet (in PDF format) that combines several key articles from our Website into a camera-ready handout format
5. Albino brochure capturing our point of view on albinism and the history of albino Dobermans
6. Photo slideshow set to music that plays on a computer at your Meet the Breed booth. This slideshow was developed by Sandy Teague for the 2011 Meet the Breeds booth in Orlando, FL. This slideshow is 25 minutes long.
7. Centennial photo slideshow set
to music that plays on a computer at your Meet the Breed booth. This MPG
slideshow is 75 minutes long (so it will take a long time to download - be
patient!!). This slideshow was created by Michelle Kramer for the
Centennial booth at the 2008 DPCA National, but it is relevant at anytime, not
just Centennial time.