submitted by Judy Bohnert
- 10 pounds of cheap hamburger meat
- 1 large box of Total cereal
- 1 large box of oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 jar of wheat germ
- 10 eggs
- 1-1/4 c. vegetable oil
- 1-1/4 c. molasses
- 10 small packages of unflavored gelatin
- pinch of salt
- Mix all ingredients together well, much like a meatloaf
- Put into separate freezer bags and freeze, thawing out as needed.
- Make little meatballs and place them on top of the food
It puts weight on in a very short time not to mention adding gloss the coat. Use it every day when showing — does not produce diarrhea. It can be fed alone or, to save money, with their regular food. If you are unable to obtain all the ingredients (i.e.-the molasses and the unflavoured gelatin), it will still work wonders on your dog.