The guidelines for submitting your dog’s information for inclusion in the catalog are as follows:
Provide the following information by filling out interactive form below, see instructions:
- Dog’s registered name, complete with titles: Titles listed MUST have been completed by April 30, 2020
- Please list AKC titles first, followed by those from other registries.
BIS, BISS, HIT, etc., are not titles and will not be included as part of the dog’s registered name.
- Dog’s call name, color and sex, dog’s date of birth
DIGITAL FILES REQUIRED:
1 photo; Digital file – jpeg or TIFF – must be 300 DPI in original size: Please do not crop.
- Photo reproduction size will be approximately 4.5” wide x 3.5” high – cropped to dog only.
4-generation pedigree: Please ensure accuracy of the ENTIRE pedigree.
- File can be submitted as PDF, MS Word or MS Excel files
Write up, maximum 300 Words: Submissions will be edited for length and/or grammar, as required.
- File can be submitted as MS Word or RTF files or typed in the text box
ONE proof will be emailed to you.
- Please check it for accuracy, typing or spelling mistakes and other possible errors.