Mon Oct 3 – Limited to 25 entries
If your dog passes the WAE and thereby earns a Working Aptitude Certificate, copies of existing titles must be submitted prior to the event if you wish them to be included on the certificate. If this evaluation completes requirements for a ROM and you have submitted copies of required titles, all data will be forwarded to the ROM Secretary. Otherwise, you are responsible for sending all data to the ROM Secretary.
- This event is open to Doberman Pinschers Only
- Must be 18 months of age or older
- Must be AKC registered or have an AKC, CKC, PAL/ILP number. In addition, dogs registered in a foreign country that is on the AKC list of acceptable registries may participate
- Bitches in heat are eligible but will be tested last.
- Must be of an allowed color. Z factored dogs are eligible with proof of spay/neuter.
Entries will be accepted in the following order:
- Champions with approved performance titles (photo copies required)
- Champions or dogs with approved performance titles (photo copies required)
- All other registered Doberman Pinschers
- Entry fee is $40.00.
- Entry fee is non-refundable; No entry will be accepted without payment.
- Pre-entries must be received by Friday, September 16, 2022 or when limit has been reached; entries received after limit has been reached will be refunded/returned. Limited to 25 entries.
- Pre-registration only for this WAE. No “day of” entries.
- If applicable, title documents must be emailed to WAE secretary Melanie Luten DPCAWAESecretary@dpca.org
- Participants must report to the registration table between 7:30 and 8:00 am on Monday, October 3, 2022.
CONDITIONS FOR PARTICIPATION:
By my signature below, I acknowledge that I have read, understood, and accept the following conditions for
participation in this Working Aptitude Evaluation set forth as follows:
1. I understand that this event will be conducted pursuant to the rules and regulations of the Doberman Pinscher
Club of America (DPCA). I have read those rules and regulations, understand them, and agree to abide by
2. I accept and assume sole responsibility for my actions and the actions of the dog that I handle in this event and
any dogs that I may bring to this event. I understand and agree that the DPCA, the club or group holding this
event, and their agents and/or employees, including the WAE personnel, assume no responsibility for any loss,
damage, or injury sustained by exhibitors, handlers, spectators, their dogs or property, as the result of my
actions or the actions of any dogs that I bring to this event, and I release them from any such liability. I further
understand that if I bring any children to this event, I am responsible to assure that those children are
adequately supervised and controlled at all times.
3. I hereby assume the sole responsibility for, and agree to hold the host club, the DPCA, its board, officers and
WAE personnel harmless from, any and all injuries, losses, damages or claims arising from my participation in
this event, and to indemnify them in the event of any claim arising out of such injuries, losses, damages or
4. Passing scores shall be published on www.dpca.org